The Marketing Manager plays a critical role in developing and executing effective marketing strategies to drive business growth and increase brand awareness. This position requires a combination of strategic thinking, creativity, analytical skills, and leadership abilities. The Marketing Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams and oversees various marketing activities to ensure the successful implementation of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Location: Grande Prairie, AB
- Salary: 17.00 hourly / 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent employment: Full time Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Financial benefits, Long term benefits
- Vacancies 2
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Strategy Development: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with business objectives. Conduct market research and analysis to identify target audiences, market trends, and competitive landscape. Use insights to inform marketing strategies and make data-driven decisions.
- Campaign Management: Plan, execute, and monitor marketing campaigns across multiple channels, such as digital advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and events. Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to ensure campaign success.
- Brand Management: Maintain and enhance the company’s brand image and positioning. Develop brand guidelines and ensure consistent brand messaging across all marketing materials and touchpoints. Monitor brand perception and take corrective actions if necessary.
- Digital Marketing: Oversee digital marketing efforts, including website management, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, and online advertising. Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance, support, and mentorship. Delegate tasks, set clear objectives, and monitor performance. Foster a collaborative and creative work environment.
- Marketing Analytics: Track, analyze, and report on marketing metrics and KPIs to assess campaign performance and return on investment (ROI). Use data insights to optimize marketing strategies and tactics.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources. Monitor expenses and track marketing expenditures to ensure budget adherence.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and creative services, to align marketing efforts with overall business goals. Coordinate with external vendors and agencies to support marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in marketing management, preferably in a similar industry.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in digital marketing channels and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Results-driven mindset and ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics and reporting tools.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
10829 104A Avenue Grande Prairie, ABT8V 8J6
Here are some frequently asked questions to help you gain a better understanding of this Manager, marketing:
What does a Marketing Manager do?
A Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing marketing strategies to promote a company’s products or services. They oversee various marketing activities, such as market research, advertising campaigns, brand management, and digital marketing. Their goal is to drive customer engagement, increase brand awareness, and ultimately contribute to the company’s growth and profitability.
What are the key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager?
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include developing marketing plans and strategies, conducting market research and analysis, identifying target audiences, managing advertising and promotional campaigns, overseeing digital marketing efforts, monitoring and analyzing marketing metrics, collaborating with cross-functional teams, managing budgets, and staying updated on industry trends and competitors.
What skills are required to be a successful Marketing Manager?
Successful Marketing Managers possess a combination of strategic thinking, creativity, analytical skills, and strong leadership abilities. They should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders. Other essential skills include market research and analysis, project management, brand management, digital marketing expertise, proficiency in marketing tools and software, and the ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights.
What qualifications or education are typically required for a Marketing Manager role?
Most employers prefer candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. Relevant work experience in marketing or a related role is also highly valued. Professional certifications, such as those offered by the American Marketing Association (AMA) or the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), can further enhance one’s credentials and demonstrate expertise in the field.
What career opportunities are available for Marketing Managers?
Marketing Managers have various career opportunities across industries and organizations of all sizes. They can advance to higher-level managerial positions, such as Marketing Director or Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), or specialize in specific areas of marketing, such as digital marketing, brand management, or product marketing. Some Marketing Managers may choose to become consultants or start their own marketing agencies.
What is the outlook for the marketing management field?
The demand for Marketing Managers is expected to remain strong as companies continue to prioritize their marketing efforts to gain a competitive edge. With the rise of digital marketing and the increasing importance of data-driven insights, professionals who possess expertise in areas such as social media marketing, content marketing, and marketing analytics will be particularly sought after.